Home » Contact Me
My Google Plus
- A Bon-Ton liquidation jeopardizes U.S. mall owners already in troubleA Bon-Ton liquidation threatens those landlords with a high exposure to the department store chain.
- Housing starts rebound, but single-family homebuilding remains weakU.S. homebuilding increased more than expected in March amid a rebound in the construction of multi-family housing units.
- Don't even think about putting these expenses on your credit cardIt's easy to pay for nearly anything with credit cards but here are six expenses to never pay for with plastic.
- Mega-developer gives his picks for biggest growth opportunities in Abu DhabiTourism and real estate are the biggest growth areas in Abu Dhabi, the chairman of one of the emirate's largest property developers said Monday.
- Homebuilder sentiment slips in April due to pressure from tariffs and rising pricesSentiment among U.S. homebuilders drops due to higher costs for land, labor and materials.
- We’ve seen a slowdown at the top end of the housing market, says economistAaron Terrazas, Zillow senior economist, discusses the shortage of affordable housing as mortgage rates are on the rise.
- Home affordability projected to weaken at the fastest pace in a quarter-centuryCNBC's Diana Olick discusses the housing market and diminishing affordability.
- No relief in sight: Housing affordability is weakening at the fastest pace in a quarter centuryRising home prices, rising mortgage rates and rising demand are colliding with a critical shortage of homes for sale.
- Zillow CEO on flipping: We're ready to be an investor in our own marketplaceSpencer Rascoff, Zillow Group CEO, discusses the online real estate company's decision to buy and flip houses.
- Zillow shares plunge 9 percent on the company's plan to start flipping homesShares of Zillow plunged 9 percent on Friday after the online real estate database company announced it will begin buying and selling homes.