Home » Contact Me
My Google Plus
- Rising rents causing major affordability issuesCNBC's Diana Olick reports on the affordability issues in the rental markets.
- Major apartment developer: 'There is an acute crisis headed our way'Concerns mount about an overbuilt luxury market and a shortage of affordable rental housing.
- Housing starts rebound as building permits rise to the highest level since 2007U.S. homebuilding increased to more than a one-year high in January, boosted by a rebound in the construction of single-family housing units.
- Quicken Loans CEO on housing market concernsJay Farner, Quicken Loans CEO, discusses where he sees the biggest risks to housing as interest rates rise ahead of the spring buying season. Seventy-percent of people reaching out to us are first time homebuyers, says Farner.
- Rates climb with fewer houses on the marketMike Fratantoni, Chief Economist for the Mortgage Bankers Association, gives his take on low inventory and growing rates in the housing market.
- Mortgage rates risingCNBC reporter Diana Olick has answers on what higher interest rates could mean for the housing market.
- Wynn Resorts' $5 billion problemJapanese pachinko king Kazuo Okada's lawsuit could add to the company's woes.
- Never, ever purchase these things on your credit cardIt's easy to pay for nearly anything with credit cards but here are six expenses to never pay for with plastic.
- Homebuilders shrug off higher mortgage rates, stay optimistic on economic boost from tax cutsTax cuts are still making homebuilders feel better, even as rates rise.
- Homebuilder sentiment unchanged in FebruaryCNBC's Diana Olick reports the latest read on homebuilder sentiment form the National Association of Home Builders.