Home » Contact Me
My Google Plus
- These are the best cities for women to buy a homeThe Midwest may be the best place for single and unmarried women to buy a new home, USA Today reports.
- Hurricanes hit homebuilder confidence hard in SeptemberThere was already a labor shortage in the construction industry, and two damaging hurricanes only made matters worse.
- Housing number one political focus for Irish government: Green REIT CEOGreen Property REIT Ventures CEO Pat Gunne speaks about developing housing in Dublin, Ireland.
- China wants to create its own version of Orlando, and it just enlisted Real Madrid's helpHengqin is being transformed into China's newest tourism haven and is dubbed by some as the country's answer to Orlando.
- 'The Wolf of Wall Street' producer settles US suit linked to Malaysian fund 1MDBThe maker of "The Wolf of Wall Street," has settled a U.S. suit to seize assets allegedly bought with funds stolen from 1MDB.
- Wal-Mart plans for new home office in Bentonville to help lure 'high-quality talent'Wal-Mart said the new campus will include improved parking, meal services and fitness opportunities.
- No more 6% commission - these brokers will sell your house for a flat-feeOn the agent side, the draw is that real estate professionals no longer have to negotiate commissions and haggle with other agents.
- You may not live in Florida or Texas, but your insurance rates could spike because of hurricanesPeople living in the areas slammed by the hurricanes are most at risk for auto and homeowners rate increases, USA Today reports.
- No more 6% commission – these brokers will sell your house for a flat feeOn the agent side, the draw is that real estate professionals no longer have to negotiate commissions and haggle with other agents.
- High home prices cause house flippers to pull backAfter two straight years of gains, the rate of home flipping flattened in the second quarter of this year.