Home » Contact Me
My Google Plus
- UK Autumn Budget finally revealed realistic economic forecasts, says Legal & General CEONigel Wilson discusses the U.K. Autumn Budget announcement, which included measures to tackle the supply side of the housing crisis.
- Residential initiatives in UK Autumn Budget very positive: CEOFirst Property CEO Ben Habib discusses property-related developments announced by U.K. Chancellor Philip Hammond Wednesday.
- Wharf Holdings new structure raises questions on dividend: expertWharf Holdings move to list a "REIC" raises questions about how the dividend compares to a REIT, says Peter Churchouse, author of the Churchouse Letter.
- Trump Organization will walk away from its struggling SoHo Hotel in New YorkThe Trump Organization has reached a deal that will allow the company to walk away from the property by the end of next month, the NY Times reports.
- Mortgage applications stall as interest rates riseMortgage applications to purchase a home rose 5 percent last week, the Mortgage Bankers Association says.
- Expect competition to increase among UK house builders: GLGGLG Fund Manager Henry Dixon discusses investing in U.K. home builders.
- UK finance minister could miss 'ambitious' pledge on building new homes: CBREMiles Gibson, head of U.K. research at CBRE, speaks about how the domestic housing market could be impacted by Wednesday's UK budget announcement.
- Homeowners hurt by GOP tax plan are those who can afford it, says ex-Wells Fargo CEOThere may be concern about the tax plan's impact on housing, but Richard Kovacevich says it is mainly the rich who will feel the pain.
- Kimco Realty CEO: Retail is clearly out of favor and getting painted with a broad brushWith the holiday season reaching full steam ahead, Conor Flynn, Kimco Realty CEO, discusses the state of retail through the company's shopping center real estate portfolio and what threat Amazon poses to the sector.
- Fmr. Wells Fargo CEO on taxes and the impact on home buyersRichard Kovacevich, former chairman & CEO of Wells Fargo, discusses the provisions in the tax plan that could hurt home buyers.